miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2007

Bark ¬¬

Well I like how the font looks in italic :3, so I'll just write this way for now.

Hm... Today I had a test and a 'homework' to present at University. Both in different subjects, the homework was almost done (just needed a few changes, no big deal), but the test.. Man! Yesterday I had a really awful study-denial sort of thing, so I couldn't concentrate. I even fell asleep for about an hour..

When I finally gave up with that and went to bed, at 22:00 o' clock (after taking a few natural medicine drops for stomach pain), I couldn't sleep. Oh perfect. I don't know if I should blame the drops, but I kept going to the bathroom every ten minutes or so, plus, the stomach pain didn't go away, I'd say it become stronger and annoyed me a lot ¬¬

Wanna guess? I got asleep at the fantastic hour of... oh, yes... 2:00 o' clock in the morning!! ¬¬ I didn't watch Smallville, Two and a Half men, The Big Bang Theory nor The new adventures of Old Christine on TV for a good night sleep (tuesday is the best day of tv primetime xD), neither I studied trying to sleep.

So I was a *little* frustrated.

Today I woke up later than I'd wanted, but earlier than usual. I took the train and met with a school friend I haven't seen in a while, so that part was actually good :)

When I got to the uni I bought a Moccaccino (hot chocolate with a little coffee), and I think they were running out of it, because it tasted like water -___- But! I didn't have the time to go ask for my money back, so I drank it xD and tried to read the test material for the first time (I know, I was already dead xD). I read very very fast 1 chapter, and I was reading the first pages of another one when the teacher came in.

We asked him if we could reschedule today's test for tomorrow. Everyone was on board, and the teacher is a very nice guy, always smiley. He was almost convinced, asking if anyone was against the idea (if one's against, the test date can't be changed, that's a rule), and then.. a classmate said that he had studied for today and he didn't want to reschedule.

¬_¬ If he had a test the next day or something, it could have been a decent reason. But he screwed up all the class just for the heck of it? Don't know. I don't even want to think about it. *Sigh* It's time lost.

I don't know how the test will turn out, I don't think it was that difficult, but I don't wanna get my hopes too high.

I think that's all I can tell you for now :3
I'll keep you posted :D

Chibi ♡

3 comentarios:

Cess007 dijo...

Ah me da flojera escribir esto e ingles xD

Y si, tenes ke hacer el examen por ke una persona asi lo kiere apesta -w- y mucho, tb me pasaba

En todo caso, si no se te hizo tan dificil kiere decir ke podrias salir bastante bien xD

Animo :3 Y hechale ganas! ;w; aunke tengas blokeo ponte a estudiar cosita-twin :3

Hawkeye dijo...

My english sucks, I havent practiced for 2 years yay! =) so te comentare en español ¬¬ oye ke mala onda tu compañero xD me kae mal =) ojala repruebe hoho

Feña© dijo...

Retomando ingles:

Nothing to say only that already pass that bad day, but if you think it, until the bad days have a good things... i wish us there gone well at the test...

Feña®