martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Pool day! (yesterday xD)

Even though I love photography, I rarely upload any self-portrait-involved picture to the internet. That's why I don't have a fotolog account (I do have one, but just to comment on my friend's flogs). But this one seemed so happy and so summer-ish, that I couldn't resist.

Yesterday, as you can see, it was a pool day. We (my sister, my mom, my niece and myself) drove to Valle Verde, a place kinda memorable for me at least, because in the past, when the children were us instead of my niece, we used to visit that place a lot.

We ate like pigs xD, but it was so tasty. I even lied a little in the sun after playing in the pool's water. And that's a very weird thing for me to do, the ones that know me well just know that I'm not a fan of tanning, and I usually run away from sun. I took a lot of pictures, and I still have to ask my mom for a bunch of others. Like so much having a lot of photos, so you can choose the best ones and then send them to print.

I love having printed memories, so you can see them anytime, and just a selected few. Remembering happy moments in tough situations sometimes makes you nostalgic, but it can also cheer you up, and give you the strength to fight to keep achieving more moments you'll love to remember.

I'm gonna try to upload this more often.
Take care!

Chibi.-

2 comentarios:

Cess007 dijo...

Bueno, me conoces, no soy fan de las fotografias. Al menos no de algunas, fuera de eso me encanta tomar foto a todo xD

Ke bueno ke puedas guardar y atesorara esos momentos; al final, son esos momentos lo unico ke nos keda :3 ojala tengas muchos momentos felices para guardar n3n

Feña® dijo...

Nice pic, it's nice have a pic to remenber the summer, and nicer if it's whit your family. it's true than the summer seems don't let us, will be nice see the pic when de cold arrive.
nothing more to say than good bye and take care, see you.